- 1/2 Lb – Beef cut in thin slices
- 1/2 Lb – Veal cut in thin slices
- 1/2 Lb – Pork cut in thin slices
- Garlic cut in wedges
- Pecorino Romano – cut in small wedges
- 1/2 Cup – Dry white wine
- Hot pepper
- Fresh Parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- EV olive oil
- 1 Qt. – Tomato sauce
- Prepare the wedges of garlic, Pecorino Romano and parsley. Do not chop the parsley.
- Lay out on a wooden board a slice of meat. At one edge of the meat place 2-3 wedges of pecorino cheese, 2-3 wedges of garlic and a generous sprinkle of fresh black pepper.
- Add two small branches of fresh parsley and roll the meat into a roll. Close the meat with three wood toothpicks to ensure that only the aroma and not the ingredients not escape during cooking.
- Put aside.
Bracciole Sauce Preparation:
- In a large pot, put 4 Tbs of EV olive oil and 4 cloves of minced garlic and let the garlic saute` for two minutes until it turns light golden.
- Add the Bracciole to the pot and carefully saute` them in the hot oil for a few minutes. Add a sprinkle of hot pepper, as desired, and turn the Braciole several times until they brown on all sides.
- Add the tomato sauce and cover the pot.
- Cook at low-medium heat for 45 mins.
- Remove the Bracciole from the pot and gently remove all the toothpicks.
- Separately boil some Rigatoni or other large pasta that you prefer and serve with the sauce from the Bracciole.