Chicken Kiev With Garlic
Chicken Kiev With Garlic Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie spread, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives or parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups Country® Corn Flakes cereal, crushed (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup low-fat buttermilk or fat-free (skim) milk
Chicken Kiev With Garlic Preparation Instructions
- Mix spread, chives and garlic powder; shape into 3×2-inch rectangle. Cover and freeze about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray square pan, 9x9x2 inches, with cooking spray. Flatten each chicken breast half to 1/4-inch thickness between sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- Cut chives mixture crosswise into 6 pieces. Place 1 piece on center of each chicken breast half. Fold long sides of chicken over chives mixture; fold up ends and secure with toothpick.
- Mix cereal, parsley and paprika. Dip chicken into buttermilk, then coat lightly and evenly with cereal mixture. Place chicken, seam sides down, in pan.
- Bake uncovered about 35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.