CHICKEN CACCIATORE Ingredients:
• 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into small chunks
• 1 Tbsp olive oil
• 1 cup onions, diced
• 1 medium green pepper, cut into strips
• 1 medium yellow pepper, cut into strips
• 1 medium zucchini, sliced, skin on
• 1 medium yellow summer squash, sliced, skin on
• 29 oz canned stewed tomatoes
• 1 Tbsp ground basil
• 1 tsp ground oregano
• 1 tsp minced garlic
• ½ tsp salt
• Grated Parmesan cheese for topping
CHICKEN CACCIATORE Directions:
Salt and Pepper Chicken pieces.
Heat Olive Oil in a large skillet, and then add Chicken.
Brown Chicken on each side (approx 5 min.)
Add all the veggies and seasonings and simmer for about 20-25 minutes.
Serve over your choice of linguini, fettuccini, or spaghetti.
Top with grated parmesan cheese.