Comfort Food Brisket Recipe
Comfort Food Brisket Recipe Ingredients
- 2 tbsp. cowboy rub
- 1 tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1.50 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 flat-cut brisket
- 1 large Sweet onion
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 c. Chopped fresh cilantro
Comfort Food Brisket Recipe Preparation Instructions
- Stir together first 5 ingredients. Trim fat from brisket leaving a thin layer; cut into 3-inch chunks.
- Rub brisket pieces evenly with spice mixture. Arrange meat on top of onions and garlic in a lightly greased 5- to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with cilantro. Cover and cook on low 8 to 9 hours or until brisket pieces shred easily with a fork.
- Serve brisket drizzled with small amount of cooking liquid, or cover and chill up to 4 days.